Catechism Catholic Search

Google
 

싼야민공- Phomthong's LiveTV 3G+ Online

phomthong on livestream.com. Broadcast Live Free
Free Avatar

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Live,Love,Liberate



Live, Love, Liberate

Words and Music by Mark Raue and Peter Gates


Chorus:

The spirit of the Lord is upon me.

Calling me to act in God's name.

To live! To love! To liberate!

To proclaim the reign of God.


1. Calling me to bring good news to the poor.

Calling me to set captives free.

Calling me to break the chains that keep people bound.

Justice and freedom for all.


2. Calling me to bring vision to the blind.

Calling me to end opression.

Calling me to lift the burdens debts on more!

This is the year of the Lord!


* To live! To love! To liberate!

To proclaim the reign of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saint Peter: นักบุญเปโตร

That Catholic Show: Night of the Living Catechism

Spirit of Holy Korean Song for God