Catechism Catholic Search

Google
 

싼야민공- Phomthong's LiveTV 3G+ Online

phomthong on livestream.com. Broadcast Live Free
Free Avatar

Tuesday 6 October 2009

The Face of God-Mark Raue



The Face of God

by Mark Raue


1. Why do you wait pretend and ignore?

Why won't you answer my call?

Your mission is to bring my presence to the world,

so all can live life to the full.


* You are my eyes to look upon the world,

You are my vioce to speak out,

You are my hands to reach out and touch my people,

You are the face of God.


2. Some travel far from all that they know

To mission to people far away.

I'm calling you to just look next door;

At what you can do here today. (*)


3. All around you now are people in need;

Lost in their fear and poverty.

Thirsting for hope, they cry out my name.

Will you be there when there call for me?


ผมคิดว่า นี่คือ คำถามและคำตอบจากพระเจ้ากับการเตรียมตัวและส่งผมไปในการสัมผัสกับงานแพร่ธรรมของพระองค์จนตาย...


หากข้าพเจ้า คือ โยนาห์ยุคไฮเทค...

" งานแพร่ธรรมของพระเจ้าในยุคปัจจุบัน คงต้องเปลี่ยนรูปแบบไปตามกาลเวลา

..ไร้รูปแบบ ทำได้ทุกที่ ทุกเวลาและกับทุกคน...อย่างไร?"


ขอพระเจ้าทรงนำทางผู้แพร่ธรรมทุกท่าน
และขอขอบพระคุณพระองค์..ที่ทรงให้ลูกได้สัมผัส...กับ "พระเยซูผู้ถูกทอดทิ้ง" ในตัวของลูกเอง...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saint Peter: นักบุญเปโตร

That Catholic Show: Night of the Living Catechism

Spirit of Holy Korean Song for God